PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphonse
Magus

PostSubject: My Book   Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 pm

alright ppl the prologue is kinda graphic so if you have a weak stomach or are pregnant(im looking at you Mike xD) dont read it.

Dante was in Hell; it was the only way to describe it. There was fire everywhere though none of it burned his skin. Dante looked around inside this ring of fire and saw three other people; he recognized all of them but only enough to know that they were either family or close friends. The older boy said something to a beautiful woman, tears silently streaming down her face. The other girl, about Dante's age, was stunning. She was sitting on the floor broken, defeated.

Dante was about to console the girl, but before he could even move a cloaked figure emerged from the flames. The boy stood between the newcomer and Dante and spoke with it. Suddenly he grabbed at his chest, clawing at his shirt as though it were causing him harm. As suddenly as he started the boy stopped, arms limp at his sides. And Dante found out why when his back exploded into a shower of blood, bone and mushy organ. Dante was covered in this man's life giving fluid. The man fell face down and the figure turned and Dante saw its face, but couldn’t figure out whom it was or where he'd seen them before. Every time he tried to grab the name from his mind it ran away. Blood slowly trickled down his entire body.

The woman ushered the girl behind her back to try and protect her. The figure started towards the two slowly, taking its time as though it knew it would win. The figure snapped its fingers and the woman fell to the floor dead, blood and liquefied brain leaking out through her perfect nose. The girl cried out but Dante couldn't hear. It seemed that if he stayed perfectly still nothing would happen to him.

Dante looked into the girl's beautiful eyes and saw her looking back at him her eyes full of pain and suffering, despair and hope, but mainly fear and pleading. The figure smiled and said something to the girl and she looked away. She snapped her fingers and there was a blinding flash. When Dante's vision cleared the figure was clutching its arm that hung uselessly at its side. It snapped its fingers and the girl burst into flames. She started to scream, screaming for forgiveness, screaming for it to end, screaming for Dante to help. The flames finally went out and the once beautiful girl lay burned, her skin brown and wrinkled her eyes dried out, her face, oh her beautiful face was contorted in a horrible silent scream.

Dante awoke in a small tent. He realized he was sweating and panting. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare. He assured himself. He looked over and saw a beautiful girl. Terra, brown hair to her shoulders and the face of an angel. Watching her sleep calmed Dante a little. He walked outside and looked at the lake they had decided to camp at. Dante snapped his fingers and faerie fire danced around him as he walked out onto the lake and sat down crying softly.

After a few minutes Terra came out and sat beside him. "What's wrong Dante?" She asked, her voice soft and tender.
He looked into her blue eyes and saw how concerned she was for him, so he did the best thing he could. "Nothing. Just, uh, just a stomach ache that’s all." He lied.
She looked into his gray eyes for an eternity then kissed him on the cheek and left. Dante sat on the lake watching the sunrise until it was time to start breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alphonse
Magus

PostSubject: Re: My Book   Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Again same little red blurb as before.
Dante sat in the corner of the living room. His grey eyes scanning the pages of his book, his short blonde hair unkempt but still neat looking. On his right was a large fireplace burning slowly now in the summer evening chill. On his left above him was a small sconce burning as so Dante could read his favourite book.
"Still tryin' to turn lead into gold baby brother?" Baily, Dante's older brother who was tall with dark hair, and very sarcastic, asked.
"Actually, if you must know, I'm trying to find a way to fix that ugly mug you call a face" Dante returned his brother's jest, while sticking out his tongue.
"Careful young one" Baily threatened, fingers ready to snap off a spell "Otherwise that tongue o' yours aint gonna be tastin' naught for quite sometime.
"Now boys, be civilized" said the almost musical voice of Celest from the kitchen.
"Yes mother" chimed both brothers. The rest of the night was uneventful and lying in bed there was nothing to keep Dante's mind off the fact that tomorrow was his thirteenth birthday. 'I can't wait 'til the clues start to teach me magic' Dante thought, too excited to sleep, but starting to drift off. 'I'm gonna learn more magic than,' Dante yawned, almost asleep, 'more magic than...father' and with that final thought Dante drifted off to a deep and dreamless sleep.
"But what if Rowlan shows up?" whispered Baily.
"You'll pay your father more respect than that" Celest whispered back, and edge of anger in her voice.
"I'll pay him the respect he deserves" growled Baily. "The respect of someone who leaves his family while he goes gallivanting all across God knows where on some old wives tale of a 'quest'."
Celest opened her mouth to argue, but realized her eldest son was right. Her husband had left them for adventure, for life. As Celest pondered these sombering thoughts, she idly spun her wedding band. Baily turned towards the stairs then stopped. "Night mom" he said before leaving his mother standing in the middle of the small cottage wondering if she would ever see her dearest Rowlan again.

There was an explosion to Rowlan's left. Chunks of dirt and rock flew amid splinters of wood. A large chuck of wood shot past Rowlan's thigh and suddenly he fell. He tried to get up before the Hunter's came for him, but collapsed again. He looked at his thigh and saw the reason for his collapse. Where the wood went by there was a bloody gash several inches deep and several wide. With every heartbeat, more blood gushed out from between shredded muscle and torn cloth. Rowlan pressed his hands against the wound and watched as the muscle and tissue reformed themselves.
A shadow moved across the sun, and to the untrained eye it would just be chalked up as a cloud, but Rowlan knew better, he knew it was a Watcher. He also knew that he had to run, and fast. He got up and sprinted between the trees until he got to a river, and seeing no other options, dove into the strangely frigid waters. The cold water stung his eyes and made his every nerve tingle. Rowlan stayed underwater for what seemed like hours in the numbing cold, but he knew that to survive he would have to endure this ice bath. His lungs started to ache from the lack of oxygen and frigid temperatures. When he couldn't take it anymore he broke through the surface and started to gulp at the air.
After unsteadily clambering out of the river on the other side Rowlan transmuted the water out of his clothes. Now that he was dry and relatively warm, he checked his surroundings. The sun was starting to set and the light filtering between the leaves was softening and turning red. The trees were bigger here, as though Rowlan had just stepped foot in the heart of the forest. What confused him the most wasn't how a sapling survived under the dense canopy, but why it appeared to be glowing and emitting a soft, enchanting, and seductive melody. As Rowlan was drawn closer and closer by this plant he failed to notice that everything outside the clearing had changed. The river that had carried him to this strange clearing had disappeared, or more aptly, it moved away. The sweet music and inviting lights intensified the closer he got to the plant. Rowlan was now less than five feet away from it when he felt heat being given off and all sound started to slowly vanish. Suddenly all noise was completely gone and the heat started searing his flesh, also blinding him but he couldn't stop. He outstretched a burned and blistering hand and touched the sapling bud. As Rowlan touched the budding plant the heat and light boiled away his flesh and vaporized his bones, but he was still there, still conscious, his mind floating despite it's loss of corporeal constraints. Then he was sucked into the plant by some vacuum and then...there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†_SaM_†
Magus

PostSubject: Re: My Book   Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 am

That is VERY good. youve got a knack for writing. when you're finished i want pt read the entire book. cheers that was the best read ive read in a long time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†Chronos†
Freya

PostSubject: Re: My Book   Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:51 am

make more bitch XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/victhechronoshiz
Death of Humans
Magus

PostSubject: Re: My Book   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:43 pm

cheers

sexy story

^Props to Dakhamee for the banner^
Joey Jordison, Kerrang!, on his modelling career
"If I ever modelled for Calvin Klein I'd give myself to a flock of fans to beat me silly with a baseball bat."
My Bebo
Death Sentance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Page=Profile_jsp&Page=Profile_js
†Chronos†
Freya

PostSubject: Re: My Book   Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:49 pm

very smexy

with alot of anal penetration O.o

PostSubject: Re: My Book   

Back to top Go down

My Book
Page 1 of 1